Old July 24th 03, 12:53 PM
quilljar

"quilljar" wrote in message
Following some discussion on one of these NGs about how gadget minded so
many of we Flight Sium enthusiasts are, I would like to recommend very
strongly to you all a fairly new subscription magazine called
'Living With Technology' which I have been reading. It covers all the
aspects of technology for the non techie which you could imagine, in your
own home or workplace. From installing a DVD; to solar heating your water.

For £3 UK per month, you get 63 pp with full colour illustrations. I am
delighted to pass on this information as a satisfied customer. The full
details are on the website
www.livtech.co.uk

The Editor tells me that anyone from this NG who contacts him from the
website with his/her snail address will be sent two free issues to read and
be impressed.. good offer!