Old October 23rd 03, 12:15 PM
massie

Default propelled aircrafts model info req.

Hello,
I would like to modelize a bit some different aircrafts with their
propellers. So i am looking for information about ATR72, C130, transall
C160, & A400M.
Sort of information i am looking for are :
* aircraft type
* motor type
* number of propeller mounted on it
* number of blade / propeller
* positon/inclinaison of propellers on the aircraft
* excentricty of pale mounted on the rotor
* 'prediction' (most possible cases) Roll and pitch aicraft versus flight
conditions
* 'prediction' (most possible cases) blade pitch angle of propellers versus
flight conditions
* blade rotors speed

If any of you can help me a little, thanks in advance.

L. Massie