Old June 18th 05, 05:46 AM
David Norinsky

I usually eat a decent breakfast early, a bunch of Cantelope before I take
off, bring plenty of water and eat Cliff bars in flight (Chocolate Chip are
my favorite).
The cliff bars are filling and taste decent (it ain't a RibEye but it'll
do). 1 bar every 2-3 hours and I'm good for however long the flight is.

Dave Norinsky

"ContestID67" wrote in message
oups.com...
Report from the front - After my recent contest experience I tried all
sorts of things. Dried fruit seemed to work best for me. Dried
pineapple was my favorite. Apricots were good but kind of sticky.

A close second is Twizzlers. Tastes good, sugar for energy, not messy.