Old August 10th 07, 03:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Just Plane Noise[_2_]

Default Patch

On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 17:16:09 -0700, "Panic" wrote:

"muff528" wrote in message

"Panic" wrote in message
Someone sent me a B-58 Hustler patch with a white background. I'd like
trim the white background out and just leave the patch. I tried
PaintShopPro but the only method I see is laboriously and carefully
delete
the white. Does someone here have a program to delete just the
background?
I'll post it here. It's very large but I'd like to edit the background
out
before I reduce the size.

Thanks.

Here's a low res tif file if you can use it.
I can send this at about 4mb size if it works out.
TP

I tried opening it in PaintShopPro and it wouldn't work. In Windows Picture
and Fax Viewer it came out with light pastel colors and not much detail. If
you would try sending me that 4mb file I'll see how that one works.

Mine should have worked for you, especially since it was a PSP image.
Did you try it?