Old September 6th 08, 02:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

Default Snowbirds.....

"Bill & Ange" wrote in
:

The only other country that used them was Belguim, and they retired
them quite some time ago. There are still a number in storage at CFB
Mountain View just for the team. It seems the current aircraft that
they would go to is the BAe Hawk. The same type the Red Arrows
currently use.

That might be a fair compromuse. I've never had the pleasure of seeing the
RedArrows in person, but photos show they are every bit as clever as the
Snowbirds. The Royal Saudi Air Force also has a Hawk equipped demo team.

We have a privately owned Tutor here in Washington State.

Bob ^,,^

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CT-114_N4017B_114017_CLM_9-02_D.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	28738