Old December 23rd 10, 12:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Indrek

Default Pima museum [01/45] - Pima Batch 1 Index 1.jpg (0/1)

Here are some pictures taken at The Pima Air and Space Museum near Tucson Arizona.

I arrived in time for the museum opening because I wanted to see the outside aircraft before it got too hot. I also splurged an extra $6 or $7 on a tram ride to view the outside exhibits. This turned out to be a good decision because the roof on the tram trailer kept the worst of the sun off, and the driver's patter was entertaining, though he did commit a couple of bloopers such as maintaining that the museum's example of the Shackleton is the only one left in the world. My concern about the afternoon temperature was borne out by the mercury rising into the mid nineties.

Anyway, enjoy the pictures: more to come in the next few days.

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult W.S.Churchill