Old March 22nd 17, 06:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Casey[_2_]

Default Confor foam cushions - firmness?

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 7:57:31 PM UTC-4, Movses Babayan wrote:
Considering redoing the cushion in the glider; can't decide on green/blue or blue/pink.
Flying in Eastern Washington for most of the season (temperature wise).

Any hands-on data points would be appreciated.

-MB

I have a deep seat, or I'm not tall!

I use an inch of each with hardest on bottom. I think its great. Not tired of sitting or bum not having any pressure points.

You could go ½" on bottom or maybe any combination leaving the top at an Inch.