Old August 18th 03, 05:43 PM
Hogarth Kramer

It must have been auto-rudder that was killing me since I already
tried using yoke buttons for the rudder to no effect. I'll give it a
try once I can get the durn thing re-installed (really blew it up
fooling around with configs).

"Quilljar" wrote in message ...
Uncheck auto rudder. That is doing you NO favours at all!
Then go to the Joystick assignments menu and assign a couple of your buttons
to left and right rudder then Bob's yer uncle. If you already have all your
yoke buttons asigned, then let a couple, say, flaps or trim revert to the
keyboard.
There is always a work around for these problems.