Old December 1st 03, 11:05 PM
Jay Honeck

whatever. It's just plain a pain in the ass to have to move. However,
after
asking once to change the subject, if it didn't change I'd make as many
trips as necessary to get as far away from them as possible. And I'd
probably (now this is me talking) make as big a production as I could of

it.
Might just embarass them enough to knock it off next time. Probably not,
though.

In my younger days (and if Mary was not with me), I most certainly would
have done exactly THAT.

Nowadays, I'm so danged mellow, I'll put up with just about anything --
especially if there's an all-you-can-eat buffet nearby.... ;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA