Old March 9th 11, 01:41 AM
Walt Connelly Walt Connelly is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hretting View Post
The fighter pilot note was how a newbie might describe max effort
competition thermaling (are you confuse again?) is. Remember, you're
the virgin and unlike being shot at (hmmm, potential gig), this will
be a good kind of scared (read thrill).
Also, I want to acknowledge Doug Jacobs and others, like Karl, who
have allowed so many to see what so few are aware of. I failed to
mention that in a previous post. All the ride-a-long stories would
make a great read.
R. I can't tell you how much I look forward to losing my virginity. I just hope it's a BIG day and Karl can KEEP IT UP all day long. I've not heard the term "max effort competition thermaling" before but I am ready to observe and learn.

I hope to be one of the few who gets to see much of what so many are unaware. Guys like myself are thankful for guys like karl and Doug Jacobs and others who make such things possible.

Hope to have the story of my ride along (loss of virginity) in SSA Magazine along with pictures and my thoughts on condom catheters.

Walt