Old July 9th 03, 06:17 PM
Leanne

Default Possible Scam Warning

"Bill Kambic" wrote in message ...
I have lately been getting "bills" from an outfit named Publishers
Consolidated Subscription Services for magazines to which I have never
subscribed. In a couple of instances I have received "complimentary copies"
but I have never ordered the publication or have been a subcriber through
the magazine itself (not a third party). The one I got today was for "Plane
and Pilot."

I have never subscribed to Money or Skiing mags, but they started showing up.
I called the publishers and found out they were part of a free promotion when
I had made a purchise via internet. When they came I just chucked them into
the recycle bin.

Leanne