Old May 8th 06, 08:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Aluminum panels

In article ,
"Montblack" wrote:

("Dico" wrote)
That sounds almost too simple... we have #2, can get #4... where would
one find #1 and #5... and what is a #3? ;-)

"No Substitutions Please."

Montblack

#1: Look for places that sell aluminum.

Try Aircraft Spruce www.AircraftSpruce.com
or Airparts www.airpartsinc.com

#5 I believe that Aircraft Spruce sells these, too.

Just measure the distance between holes and make one!

Instruments come in either 2.500" or 3.125" face diameter, with mounting
holes spaced 90 degrees in a larger circle.

#3 is an adjustable hole maker that you can use to cut holes in material.

CAUTION! This thing must be run at the slowest speed your drill press
can operate! Material MUST be clamped!