Old March 3rd 04, 05:42 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Gord Beaman" wrote in message
(OXMORON1) wrote:

Gord wrote:
Haven't figured this out by now?...hell, it never happened, it's
a 'story' (sound familiar?). Art just thought it'd make a cute
little story that a few might believe that's all.

Are you telling us that Art is telling "There I was" stories? "Flat on my

back
at 10,000 feet while trying to dive bomb the..."?

Rick

Well, let's put it this way, as Judge Judy says "You lie to me
once and I'll doubt every word you say after that".

Both Brooks and George Z caught Art lying. No doubt about it.

What's your take on that?. I know what mine is.

Doesn't Art claiming to be telling stories create a sort of disclaimer?