Old May 19th 04, 02:17 AM
Aleta Jackson

Default Airplane / space vehicle display models wanted

My company would like to have a couple of display models of proposed
airplanes / space vehicles made. I have been searching all over the
Internet and thus far all the model makers I've spoken with want
$3,000 to $4,000 for the first one and $300 for the rest. In the past
I have paid about $200 each for nice solid wood display models made in
the Philippines, but all my usual sources have over the past year
dried up.

Can anyone recommend a source of 1/45th or 1/35th (or thereabouts)
scale, custom solid wooden nicely painted display models? I've tried
PacMin, David Merriman, U.S. DataPlates and several others. Any
suggestions appreciated. You can also e-mail me at
"

Aleta Jackson
XCOR Aerospace