Old October 19th 05, 05:10 AM
Jack

Default Why I will buy from Paul (and Tim)

Oops,

When I mentioned that Wings & Wheels

http://www.wingsandwheels.com/wantads1.htm

was a great place to find "gliders for sale" ads, I forgot to mention
that in addition to Tim Mara's W&W site, Paul Remde's "Cumulus Soaring" site

http://www.soarmn.com/cumulus/

is also a great place to find stuff to perfect that sailplane experience.

I buy from both of these gentlemen because they are way ahead of the
rest of us in understanding what works and how to find it. And because
r.a.s. is the handiest way to communicate with a great many sailplane
enthusiasts -- despite USENET's occasional tawdriness -- I'm always
happy to note their mostly educational, low-profile presence.
Ninety-nine-pt-nine percent of r.a.s. denizens are mature enough to
handle it.

Diogenes is remembered primarily because he complained a lot. Better to
be remembered for rising above ones debased surroundings by
participating constructively.

Jack