Old April 16th 07, 03:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell

Default Power Supply in 98 C182S

"Dan" wrote in message
oups.com...

We haven't finalized purchase of the aircraft yet, but
having flown Pipers for about 95% of my flight time to date, the
downward visibility and shade offered by the high wing were definate
pluses.

I thought I wasn't going to like high wing, but it's not that bad
actually...

They have always been my preference for the exact same reason. I usually fly
172s because of the price and availibility in my area, but the 182 is
actually my preference. I think you might find that high wing a bit
addictive, I have.