Old March 30th 10, 11:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Uncle Al[_2_]

Default Different standards ?

On Mar 29, 3:09*am, Mxsmanic wrote:
FMO writes:
SO... is this an age related thing - does the older CFI have a higher set of
standards as me is "protecting" HIS clubs aircraft

Personality, not age. Plus a different set of ulterior motives.

What an idiot you are Jeffrey. This has nothing to do with
personality or "ulterior motives". The older man has higher
standards, as well as the club plane to consider.

I am just left with the feeling that he does not want me to join and this is
a mechanism to block me.

That is certainly a possibility. It is, after all, a club, not a
profit-oriented business, so personality clashes are important, whereas simply
paying for a service is not.

Please. Get a loaded gun. Stick it in your mouth and pull the
trigger. You owe it to the world.

---
Uncle Al