Old October 31st 19, 03:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Gliding risk....

On Wednesday, October 30, 2019 at 9:54:26 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I quit reading when the data presented listed motorcycling safer than ‘gliding’. By 100%.
Hmmm.....don’t think so.

I disagree with some of his numbers but his take that gliding is more dangerous than motorcycling is plausible based on what I've seen other people puzzle out. Relative risk is meaningless we choose these things based on how much they amuse us. If you are no longer amused find something else to do..