Old May 19th 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
John Galban

Default CTB - LWS : Plane for the mission? Pilot for the plane?

On May 16, 9:00 pm, scronje wrote:

What sort of climb rates are you seeing at altitude? You don't have any
online flying travelogues do you ;-) I would love to know more about your
flying experiences in the Rockies with the 180. Where you have flown, that
sort of thing.

At 200 lbs. under gross and 10,000 ft. density altitude, I still see
400-500 fpm in the climb. The caveat here is that it used to be
closer to 300 before I put gap seals all around and added Hoerner
style wingtips.

Travelogue? I think I have just the thing. You can check out my
website. It's mostly backcountry airstrips and camping locations.
It's at :

http://www.johngalban.com/

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)