Old March 16th 17, 03:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

Default We need an ASW-19 rebirth for $25,000

Oh, Andy. Are you still sore with me because I called your boyfriend's rules ugly?

On Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 8:13:39 PM UTC-4, Andy Blackburn wrote:
Sean and Wilbur arguing is priceless... :-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FR_76LZVNw

9B

On Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 6:38:10 AM UTC-7, Sean Fidler wrote:
Where do I send in my deposit?

I'm sorry, but your statements are ridiculous. Please, go ahead, knock yourself out and prove this model.

If you actually believe that your new business idea...

Let's call it "Magical Flying Unicorn Sailplanes" by Wilber" shall we?