Old March 21st 20, 08:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default O2, Question for medics.

Hey, maybe the porch pirates will take a vacation.Â* Or get a dose.

Thanks for the reminder, I'll leave packages on the porch for a couple
of days.Â* I can count the times my door bell has rung during the past 10
years on both hands.

On 3/21/2020 2:20 PM, Duster wrote:
On Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 11:03:45 AM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
Dan, 5J

I too live where we might not see a neighbor for weeks. However, Amazon will gladly deliver your own coronavirus to your door within or less than 24hrs. In spite of the article's headline, read down: the virus can stick to surfaces and last for that time period (though rather poorly). Delivery companies have largely suspended the signature requirement, but assume he/she has handled the package quite recently. Sometimes you just can't hide from trouble!

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/2862947001

--
Dan, 5J