Old February 28th 04, 01:02 AM
MRQB

Default Bad Airplane Buying Experience Last Night

Don't deal with Jolly Dawson from Aurora, OR. He is rude &
violent and is trying to sell a Piper Tri-Pacer with Photo copied logs
things scratched out, pages missing, & data plates that look modified.

A police report for assault was filed against Jolly Dawson he got extremely
upset & violent when I told him I did not want to buy the airplane and that
maybe he should be more polite to prospective buyers. Threats by made from
Jolly Dawson were recorded by a 911 operator in Marion County, Oregon

Funniest thing I have herd yet while looking at an airplane's

Q: why are all the logs photo copies
A: The original logs were destroyed by water

Q: Then how did you make photo copies if the original logs were destroyed
with water
A: No Answer, Just rude mumbling's how its not important to have the
original logs