Old February 28th 04, 01:38 PM
MRQB

There were logs missing prior to new fabric being put on, Logs were missing
prior to any repairs, once or twice understandable but every time no way. No
compression check on last 2 annuals lots of info missing serial #'s & IA #'s
scratched out ect. I could understand making a back up copies but changing &
erasing things. The deal gave me a bad feeling I have looked at many
airplanes logs over the last to months these were the worst I have ever seen
something was just not right so I walked.

"Matthew P. Cummings" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:02:42 -0800, MRQB wrote:

Q: Then how did you make photo copies if the original logs were

destroyed
with water

It could also be how I do it. I scan my logs, so if I add oil I'll scan
the log and add it to the electronic pdf version I keep. If my logs are
so unlucky as to be lost, I have them all, yellow tags, logs, stc's, W&B,
etc all in my pdf file.

Just because mine could be a copy does not mean I copied them and got rid
of the originals later. I'm always up to date on the scanned logs just in
case.