Old January 13th 05, 02:28 PM
Pechs1

Jacek- I know nothing about any available ports for a carrier farther from
Japan. Anyhow, it seems the Japanese may finally accept the presence
of a nuclear-powered aircraft carrier in one of their ports. BRBR

I say-as a member of the 'overseas family separation program', onboard Midway
from 1980-1983, seems like considering the present state of affairs, it is high
time for Japan to step up to the plate and pay for their own defense.

I say ditto for lots of US military presence in Europe.
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)