Old March 13th 04, 09:21 PM
Rich Ahrens

Rich S. wrote:

"Richard Riley" wrote in message

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 09:04:37 -0800, "Rich S."
wrote:
: Hi, my name is James, and I need your help to get me rich. Find out
:how to
: do so at http://helpmegetrich.com
: Why do you want to get rich? What did Rich ever do to you? Leave Rich
:alone
: it wasn't his fault!
: Yeah!
:
: Richard
:
:You guyz stay outa this! It's between er... whatsisname ... James & Me. I

think.

:
:Rich S.
:
He wants Riches)

I know, but we got to stick together, we're just one dropped sylable
away. We got your back. Damn dirty Jameses.

United we fly! I *hate* those lowdown Jameses.

Nah, just this one. Some of my best friends are Jameses...

|Rich Ahrens | Homepage: http://www.visi.com/~rma/ |
|"In a world full of people only some want to fly - isn't that crazy?" |