Old December 27th 06, 07:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Geoff Miller

Default Good flying fiction?

RST Engineering writes:

The entire title is "Illusions: The Adventures Of A Reluctant
Messiah" by Richard Bach.

Also good is _Stranger To the Ground_, about the time Bach spent
flying F-84 Thunderstreaks with the Air National Guard. I found
it a much more satisfying read, airplane content-wise, than the
New Agey stuff he wrote later.

What was the now-defunct magazine that Bach once wrote a column
for? Omni?

Geoff

--
"I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration,
communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the