Old August 5th 08, 02:34 PM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Fosset shot down by Indians ?

Eeyore wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Eeyore wrote
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Eeyore wrote
Baidh Stidean wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Eeyore wrote in
Maxwell wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Got one already! But alt disasters.aviation is the
planespotter's residence already.

Bertie
Fine, so why do you insist on cross posting to RAP.
That's akin to asking why fish swim.

Or why planespotters are perrenial lusers.

Bertie

After all these years, do you ever get the idea that people
like
Graham live for you to **** with them? It's probably the only
attention they ever get...

Surely you mean Bertei ?

Guess again, planespotter.

Bertie

Rod Speed sends his regards btw from a faraway group. You have met
haven't you ?

Nope. But I'm sure you two are getting along famously, netkkkop.

Curious, I thought you knew him. His trolling talents don't even come
within miles of yours though.

Just as a passing thought, are you on Buses or Boeings these days ?

What's it to you, fjukkwit?

And what do you reckon to QF30 ?

Too complex for you to understand. It went boom.

Bertie