Old November 26th 03, 10:59 PM
Sridhar Rajagopal

!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
html
head
meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1"
title/title
/head
body text="#000000" bgcolor="#ffffff"
Reminds me of Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon.br
br
-Sridharbr
br
Chris Hoffmann wrote:br
blockquote type="cite"
"
pre wrap=""OUCH!

Jeez, um, I hope that 3 hr flight was not with a dislocated
knee....obviously, you had it put back in place first? I hope....

"Chris Nielsen" a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" "<ch >/a wrote in message
a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" " /a...
/pre
blockquote type="cite"
pre wrap=""After not flying Cessnas for a while (sticking to low-wing Pipers), I
/pre
/blockquote
pre wrap=""!----forgot
/pre
blockquote type="cite"
pre wrap=""last weekend that when you get out of a 172, step OVER the wheel fairing
when turning to walk off - tripped over the wheel and dislocated my knee
(makes a frightful POP noise!) :-(

Painful to fly 3 hrs home after doing that!

cya

chris

Sridhar Rajagopal wrote:

/pre
blockquote type="cite"
pre wrap=""Bending your head down to avoid the wings, but forgetting about the
lowered flaps.

-Sridhar

Jay Honeck wrote:

/pre
blockquote type="cite"
pre wrap=""Our oil dipstick access door has a spring-loaded button in the center
/pre
/blockquote
/blockquote
/blockquote
pre wrap=""!----that
/pre
blockquote type="cite"
blockquote type="cite"
blockquote type="cite"
pre wrap=""you must press to release it. Both Mary and I have found that it's way
too easy to break fingernails backwards on that stupid button...

And I've jammed the wing-tip strobe light fixture into my ribs about a
zillion times, walking around the end of the wing...

And while cleaning the bottom laying on a rolling cart, it's easy to
/pre
/blockquote
/blockquote
/blockquote
pre wrap=""!----prong
/pre
blockquote type="cite"
blockquote type="cite"
blockquote type="cite"
pre wrap=""the top of your head into the pointy aft end of the stupid nosewheel
pant...

/pre
/blockquote
/blockquote