Old December 17th 03, 08:35 PM
Dave Stadt

"Jake Brodsky" wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:38:05 GMT, "Roger Long"
om wrote:

I just read that Bush will speak at the Kill Devils Hill bash. Does this
mean that the Wright Flyer won't be able take off?

Nothing else will be flying, how inappropriate.

Actually, I want to know why the POTUS decided to take his act to Kill
Devil Hills to watch a replica when he could have walked from the
White House to the Smithsonian's Air and Space Museum and stood before
the real thing. Not only that, he'd be surrounded with a hall of
amazing achievements that followed.

I just don't get it.

Simple......lotsa press at Kill Devil Hills today. A politician never
passes up a chance for free press even though he might not have known who
the Wright brothers were half an hour before he arrived.

Jake Brodsky,
PP ASEL IA, Cessna Cardinal N30946, Based @ FME
Amateur Radio Station AB3A