Old November 2nd 16, 04:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Flarm Net

Maybe I have answered my own question: According to the Flarm Net
website the PowerFlarm is not listed as a supported device, but XCSoar
is listed. My Streak/XCSoar unit is interfaced with the PF portable and
my CNvXC vario. The Flarm logo is now displayed at the bottom of my
moving map so I suppose that if I ever come within range of another
Flarm equipped aircraft, I'll see it on my moving map.

Hey Renny, next time we're both at the airport, let's see if I can see
you on my display across the taxiway.

On 11/2/2016 8:44 AM, Dan Marotta wrote:
Can anyone tell me if Flarm Net information is displayed on a Power
Flarm portable directly? Reading the PF Portable manual implies that
the ID information is displayed only on external devices, i.e.,
Butterfly, Flarm View, etc. I can't find any information that
directly states that the PF portable will display the information.

--
Dan, 5J