Old October 2nd 18, 02:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Cockpit video recording -- the time is now.

On Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 9:56:38 AM UTC+10, Andrzej Kobus wrote:
Steve you need to move to China or Russia. I am sure they will be happy to implement your idea. If you give away your freedoms in the mame of safety you will end up with neither. You sound like a politician who knows best what’s good for us. It is people like you that we need to protect ourselves from. If you want to give your friedoms away do so but keep your hands off my freedom.

Freedom? China or Russia? You do realise that the US National Security Agency spies on every single phone call, email and text message transmitted through your country (and most of the UK's)?

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those
of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of their
organisation.