Old February 15th 05, 10:38 PM
Peter Twydell

In message , Rob van Riel
writes
Lots of info on this event has been posted here, but it leaves me with a
smaal problem. I've gotten it into my head to build scale models of every
type of post WWII plane that flew of the decks of US carriers, and now it
turns out even the Herc qualifies for that. Can anyone help me with
information about the squadron markings on this particular aircraft? The
links in the various posts show pictures, but they're not very revealing
in this respect.

Thanks for any help

Rob

Everything? Including FAA, Aéronavale, Koninklijke Marine, RAN, etc.?
Sounds like quite a list if that's the case!
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!