Old August 11th 08, 03:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RustY ©

Default A few from Today - 080808-07.jpg

"Hap" wrote in message

PVK wrote:
Rusty, at the risk of blowing your cover, where exactly is this great
location ? Wales I assume, but where exactly ?

Can't say but suppose he'll be around to clear it up. He's given this
link before and I believe taken some at area 07.........

These were actually taken in area 17 - Cumbria. The last one was taken on
the side of motorway M6 about 3 miles South of junction 38 - for those with
satalite mapping I was sitting just by the radio mast. I have tried a
couple of replies here before but my server is playing up this week, must be
overloaded with all the traffic on the group :-)