Old September 27th 08, 05:15 PM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.war,alt.war.vietnam,rec.aviation.military.naval
NOMOREWARFORISRAEL[_2_] NOMOREWARFORISRAEL[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default USS Liberty survivor Phil Tourney hosting 'Liberty Hour' now

USS Liberty survivor Phil Tourney hosting 'Liberty Hour' now

Can listen to USS Liberty survivor Phil Tourney co-hosting the
'Liberty Hour' broadcast airing currently (8 AM to 10 AM on the west
coast and from 11 AM to 1 PM on the east coast) on the Republic
Broadcasting Network via the streaming audio link at www.republicbroadcasting.org
as the show will be archived via the 'Show Archive' link there as
well:

From: Phillip Tourney Subject: Liberty Survivors Speaking tour

Date: Saturday, September 27, 2008, 7:22 AM

John,
We will devote today's show to the men doing there duty today to, get
the truth out I am ****ed at the negative press so far and want the
listeners to call them and e mail the paper. We will send a strong
message to day about the truth and free speech about the Liberty!!!
Take care and please pass this along.
thanks,
Phil