Old December 24th 18, 04:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Refinishing Ventus b Fuselage

On Monday, December 24, 2018 at 6:59:16 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Hey, careful there. I'm Germish.

I was being careful. Oh, and it was 1944 before the Finns joined against the Germs. They were whacked by the Soviets in 1939. Fought against them on the German side until joining the Allies in 1944.

"They were whacked by the Soviets in 1939." Are you sure about that? I think the Soviets got wacked by the Finns, losing 175 soldiers per Finn lost. Finns just knew they would not win a prolonged war against the Soviets like they did earlier in the Century, so a peace was mercifully negotiated before the Soviets got further shot up and the Finns entered WWII as an allied of Germany to help protect against further Soviet Martyrs.