Old January 26th 17, 09:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Munk

Default Centrair - Pegase

At 18:50 25 January 2017, wrote:
On Wednesday, 25 January 2017 17:57:12 UTC, wrote:
There was a group for Pegase owners which unfortunately I can no longer

find.

Does anyone have a link to a parts list and an email for Centrair? I

have managed to lose the emails from them when I replaced the trim spring.

OK I finally found the group which is Yahoo! not Google.

And I've emailed Centrair to try to get a spare part.

If it helps, I have the parts manual available digitally, as well as a fair
amount of other data.