Old October 5th 03, 10:28 AM
Barnyard BOb --

What's so funny about a Soob in a plane?

I don't know.
What?

I do know.... the last Soob powered local plane crashed,
burned and the pilot became another fatality statistic off the
end of runway. Maiden flight Propulsion issues.

http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp?e...12X19459&key=1

YMMV, but you appear to share and reflect the pilot-builder's deadly
attitude. The devil lurks in the 10,000 details.

(Don't worry I don't get uptight about people questioning my motor choice.)
That's precisely what I'm working on.

Any other personal problems that you would care to reveal?

For the anti car conversion crowd, I'm not worried about the engine. I've done
the motorcycle, drag truck, dirt track etc and not a single engine has crapped
out on me, yet.

YET.

I believe if you take the time and do things right the first time it don't
matter where the engine originally came from.

--
Bart D. Hull

WoW....

Nothing quite like well intentioned advice and philosophy
uttered from a semi-literate, neophyte Soob dood's keyboard.

Are you listening, Lycoming and Continental?

Barnyard BOb -- Ignorance is bliss