Old October 5th 03, 05:34 PM
Jerry Springer

Robert, can't fine that one could you point me to a NTSB report?
Because I fly an RV-6 I try to learn from the other guys mistakes.
Thanks,

Jerry

RobertR237 wrote:
In article , Barnyard BOb --
writes:

I don't know.
What?

I do know.... the last Soob powered local plane crashed,
burned and the pilot became another fatality statistic off the
end of runway. Maiden flight Propulsion issues.

http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp?e...12X19459&key=1

So how then do you explain a recent RV-6 with a certified engine that also
crashed on its maiden flight with propulsion issues? Was it a bad engine
choice or a bad installation?

YMMV, but you appear to share and reflect the pilot-builder's deadly
attitude. The devil lurks in the 10,000 details.

That is the real issue, was the engine a bad choice or was the installation not
done correctly?

Barnyard BOb -- Ignorance is bliss

I won't go there! :-)

Bob Reed