Old July 21st 03, 09:57 PM
Chad Lemmen

MikeM wrote:

Chad Lemmen wrote:

MikeM wrote:
Did this ever work right, or is it a problem that just cropped up?

It's a new problem. The only thing that was done recently was the installation
of UMA light wedges. I also pulled the breaker on these though and the
problem didn't go away.

Not familiar with UMA light wedges. Are they flourescent/electroluminescent, as
opposed to incandescent or LEDs?

They are electroluminescent, but since I get the noise even with the breaker
pulled for these lights I don't think they are what is causing it.
Maybe this sound has always been there, but I don't think so or at least
I just noticed it. I can also hear the retractable landing lights in
the headsets when the lights are either extending or retracting. This
is also something I never noticed before.