Old December 1st 17, 05:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jfitch

Default iPhone X and iGlide - the verdict is in.

On Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 8:27:44 PM UTC-8, SoaringXCellence wrote:
The iPad Mini is roughly the same size as the Nexus 7 I used in my glider.. Get a Ram system (one inch ball) and screw a diamond ball to a hard shell case for the Mini. Should be too tough. The hard part may be the connection between the vario and the iPad.

Mike

I found the iPad mini to be a little dim for my eyes. If you find it adequately readable, you can connect it to the vario with the Air Connect, which serves any LX style serial stream (and I think maybe C302?) over WiFi.