Old July 27th 03, 12:42 PM
Ike Israel

"toadmonkey" wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 22:44:23 GMT, "Ike Israel"

wrote:
snip...
"Armitage Shanks" wrote in message
om...

snip...
Once you're a qualified private pilot, where can you/can't you fly?

snip...
You really need some instruction... Really good instruction...
Really soon. G

Ike.

At least he's asking. Better than not asking and doing/trying to do. And

it is
an interesting questions for those of us that don't know the answer.
TM

I teach at Rucker, believe me, helicopters are not the best the best
aircraft to 'learn by discovery'. There is a video on the net of an airline
pilot who bought himself a surplus TH-55. He turned down a checkout...

Ike.