Old March 1st 17, 05:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

Default Cakxit

On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 5:15:05 PM UTC-6, Jim White wrote:
When can we expect California to cede the union?

Cede what? To whom? If you mean Secede, then yes, Please! A lot of us can't wait for those left coast clowns to leave!

Some shaped charges in the San Andreas fault and you can tow what is left out to sea; park it half way to Hawaii to it would serve a useful purpose.

Whoo Hoo! Havasu city gets a real beach!

Or just rejoin Mexico, that'll make our food (and movies?) cheaper... The Fence would have to be a bit longer, though.

Oh, wait, it isn't 4/1?

Kirk
Actually starting to enjoy all the whining!