Old August 6th 20, 10:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SS

Default Bailout and survival kit

On Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 6:35:16 PM UTC-6, wrote:
"Does anybody wear a paracord belt?"
I'm certain of few things on the topic of bail out and survival, but one thing I am certain of is that if I survive the mid-air and decent under canopy the last thing I expect to be in short supply of is paracord.
-Doug

A parachute has paracords :-)? You're much more likely to landout than bailout into a nasty place. The point simply is that if someone wears a paracord bracelet as part of their survival gear, a paracord belt might be a logical upgrade.