Old November 14th 05, 06:03 PM
whsensor whsensor is offline
Junior Member

Hello Robert,
I'm a german glider pilot, living and flying near Munich and searching for a Glasfluegel H304. As I red your report I would like to ask you if you are planning to sell your plane within the near future. In this case I would be glad to get a message from you. Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Wolfgang Hake
Pullach/Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Danewid
I have 800 hours on my 304 (an orignal Glasflügel, not CZ) and if you
have no ambitions to become World Champion I can truly recommend it.
Good craftmanship, good finish, excellent cockpit, nice handling etc

Robert
H304 s/n227 NS

STUART SCHWARTZ wrote:
What can you tell me about the 304 CZ from personal experiance?
I have read the posted reviews.