Old January 18th 06, 12:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default sunglasses

Nyal Williams wrote:
I swear by Suntigers. I have worn them twenty years.

I swear by mine as well.

They won't correct this problem. Blue and orange
are on opposite sides of the color wheel and they will
make everything darker under a blue canopy.

OK, I wasn't sure. I have been surprised at how well I can see with my
ST's in overcast conditions. Better with than without. According to
the maker, "By removing the blue light the eye can more sharply focus
on the remaining wavelengths of light.".

But then I have a clear canopy.

Regards,

-Doug