Old January 12th 04, 09:47 PM
Michael Petukhov

nt (Krztalizer) wrote in message ...
"It's 95 percent at this stage... It is most likely the culprit."

"He said the problem, _if_ confirmed, would probably be solved by replacing the
hose which helps keep air and condensation out of the windows around the
laboratory."

OooooOooooo, you caught us, Michael. We attempted to kill everyone on board by
messing up a hose clamp, which will require the enormous fix of a new hose.
Another victory for you, Michael. Call your mom and tell her what a good lil
pioner you are!

Gordon, you said another victory. do I understand you right
that unlike what you said before there were some others victories
for me? But please do not lie, the fair answer is required
only.

Michael