Old February 17th 04, 09:57 PM

Cub Driver wrote:

Dan, I've got an electronic Copy of the F-102S Standard Aircraft
Characteristics Chart. Would that be useful to you?
Among other things, it includes graphical representations of the
flight enveloped adn stuff like speed/range tradeoffs.

Pete, that would be great. Send email to and
I'll reply with my home address. Thanks!

For those interested in Flight Manuals, -1 (Dash Ones) Technical
Instructions and AOI's (Aircraft Operating Instructions) and
others try
www.flight-manuals-on-cd.com they look quite complete,
are on CD's for around 20 bucks US. I have the Dash One for the
Argus coming. Only place I've ever seen it offered.
--

-Gord.