Old October 29th 16, 02:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andrzej Kobus

Default SSA Competition Pilot Poll Results

On Friday, October 28, 2016 at 10:34:29 PM UTC-4, John Carlyle wrote:
Can you provide a direct link? Going to the SSA site, and clicking on Contest Rules & Process under the Sailplane Racing tab, brings up a page whose latest entry is 3/12/15.

-John, Q3

On Friday, October 28, 2016 at 7:26:49 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Results of the recent competition pilot poll are now available on the SSA website in the Contest Rules & Process section.
UH- RC Chair

You would think someone would check if the information was really there before blasting an email to all members. This page he was referring to is messed up. I sent a note to Hank. He replied the information was in a table. I don't think he checked the page himself. The table that used to be there is gone.