Old September 22nd 04, 02:30 PM
Dudley Henriques

"Bill Jameson" wrote in message
Dudley Henriques wrote:
I am actually in awe of what is happening in this campaign. It's
totally unbelievable to me that this will be allowed ultimately to
stand. This last deal with CBS is nothing short of a direct attempt
to overthrow the government of the United States by influencing a
national election.

Well Dudley,

Take a deep breath. Then tell yourself "it's only an election."

Though it's fun to watch you turn into a paranoid pretzel about the
forthcoming civil war and the "attempt to overthrow the government of
the United States" by politicing.

I would guess that to prevent that you might wish the election
cancelled.

You guessed wrong.........about me, and how you read my post.

Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Flight Instructor/Aerobatics/Retired