Old January 4th 07, 09:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

Default Hmmm a BD5J with zero hours FS

wrote in message
ups.com...

It was with a growing sence of disbelief that I read the entire 266
messages in this single thread. Having begun reading RAH to gain some
insight on homebuilts - I would hesitate to give any credence at all to
anything ANY of the posters on this thread have said.

There is a tremendous amount of history between the characters involved.
There is a lot of flaming, but if you had been the subject of the attacks,
you would understand more, and just get out of the way until it blows itself
out.

Recognizing that for some reason flame wars begin on these forums, I
still have to say that I have NEVER, on any other forum, had the
opportunity to read such childish drivel from so many different posters
on subjects that are so far from the topic of the forum or even of the
thread itself.

This cycle goes on ever 6 to 16 months. Just ignore it, and put the zzzzz
filter on to get rid of the thread. If you want to understand, someone has
a history of the problems, but it will take a bit of reading to get through
it all.

Can anyone provide the links I am talking about?
--
Jim in NC